Welcome to the Department of Taxes Filing and Refund Status Service

About this Service

We require this identification to ensure we access the correct account, enabling us to provide the information you requested.

We use this information only for this purpose and it is not retained after your search is completed.

Currently, you can check on the filing or refund of your:

  • Current Year HS-122 Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment Claim
  • Current Year Income Tax Return and Renter Rebate Claim
  • Estimated Payments including any extension payment and carryforward amount


Our refund status page is currently under revision for next year. Please check back December 7th for updates.