Introduction Case Information Payment Information Receipt
DISCLAIMER: Online credit card payments will not be received by the court, or applied to a court case, for up to three (3) business days.
- If the total amount due is not received in a timely manner, late fees will be assessed pursuant to 4 V.S.A. §1105 or 4 V.S.A. §1109(b) and DMV may be notified to suspend your driver's license.
- If requesting an extension of time to pay contact the Judicial Bureau at 802-295-8869 or 802-652-1900. Do not make a partial payment online.
- If you are changing your plea and wish to cancel a court hearing contact the Judicial Bureau at 802-295-8869 or 802-652-1900.
- If you are at risk of having your driver's license suspended within the next five (5) business days contact the Judicial Bureau at 802-295-8869 or 802-652-1900.
- If your driver's license is suspended, you must pay a reinstatement fee to the Department of Motor Vehicles in addition to paying all outstanding fines. YOU CANNOT PAY REINSTATEMENT FEES WITH THIS WEBSITE. The Department of Motor Vehicles allows the payment of the reinstatement fee online to suspended drivers.
A Vermont Government Website Copyright 2019 State of Vermont