2015 Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment Claim
Filing online is EASY, QUICK, and FREE!
2015 Vermont Homestead Declaration Form HS-122 Section A
Vermont resident homeowners must annually file a Declaration of Homestead on their principal dwelling as of April 1, 2015.
Grand list classification does not change after October 15, 2015.
2015 Property Tax Adjustment Claim Form HS-122 Section B
APRIL 15, 2015
Penalties apply after
Eligible Homestead owners must annually file a claim to receive an adjustment to property tax.
An adjustment is not available to households whose income is $109,000 or more.
You may be eligible for an adjustment if:
- You have filed a valid Vermont Homestead;
- You were a Vermont resident all of calendar 2014; and
- You are not claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer for tax year 2014.
Documents you will need to file:
- Copy of 2014/2015 property tax bill
- Income information for you, your spouse/civil union partner, and all other members of the household such as W-2, 1099, SSA-1099, SSA-1042S, RRB-1099, RRB-1045, business income information