2014 Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment Claim
Filing online is EASY, QUICK, and FREE!
2014 Vermont Homestead Declaration Form HS-122 Section A
Vermont resident homeowners must annually file a Declaration of Homestead on their principal dwelling as of April 1, 2014.
2014 Property Tax Adjustment Claim Form HS-122 Section B
Eligible Homestead owners must annually file a claim to receive an adjustment to property tax. Generally an adjustment is not available to households whose income is $105,000 or more.
You may be eligible for an adjustment if:
- You have filed a Vermont Homestead;
- You were a Vermont resident all of calendar 2013; and
- You are not claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer for tax year 2013.
Documents you will need to file:
- Copy of 2013/2014 property tax bill
- Income information for you, your spouse/civil union partner, and all other members of the households such as W-2, 1099, SSA-1099, SSA-1042S, RRB-1099, RRB-1045, business income information