Report a Record Error

If you believe there is an error on a criminal conviction record that has been obtained from the Vermont Crime Information Center, you may submit your error report using this form.

Please enter your name and contact information, the name on the record, the date of birth on the record, and a description of what you believe to be in error.

You may only submit error reports for records where you are the subject.

* Required Fields

Record and Error Information

Your Name: *
Your Telephone Number: * () -
Your Email Address: *
Subject Name on the Record: * (Subject Name MUST exactly match the name on the record)
Docket Number:
Subject Date of Birth: * / /
Please Describe the Error on the Record in detail: *


I attest that I am the subject of the Criminal Conviction record that this error report is in reference to.*